Ozone Cleanse willl provide a pure air environment for any indoor space. An affordable 1-4 hour treatment will eliminate all indoor pollutants and leave nothing but the healthiest, freshest air available. Your family, employees, or business clients will immediately notice the improvement.
Our thorough two step process will leave your home or business completely purified. We begin the process with an Ozone Shock Treatment to clear your air and all surfaces of dangerous toxins. The second step is the application of BioZone antimicrobial to all surfaces. This non-toxic, microscopic coating will protect your space from odors, germs, mold, and allergens for months after the application. You will be pleasantly surprised at just how fresh and light the air will become.
The EPA reports that indoor air pollution is one of the greatest health concerns that we face today. They report that indoor air can be more than 100 times more polluted than outside air. You can learn more about indoor air pollution on the EPA's site. CLICK HERE
The following video will help you understand the Benefits of Ozone:
This video will help you understand our BioZone Antimicrobial Coating:
Why has indoor air quality substantially deteriorated over the last 30 to 40 years? Changes home construction practices that evolved out of the 1970’s energy crisis created “tight homes” that are tightly sealed, heavily insulated and very energy efficient. While these new construction practices helped conserve energy, they also “locked-in” allergenic particles, infectious agents and toxic compounds. All of these pollutants are bad for our health and the well being of our families.
Your beautiful, “clean” home could be a major source of airborne contaminates that could prevent you and your family from feeling “healthy” and “energetic”. Allergenic particles such as pollen, dust, mold spores, fungi spores, tobacco smoke, dust mites, pet hair and pet dander all contribute to poor indoor air quality. Additionally, common household furnishings such as draperies, carpeting, wallpaper, paints, stains, and furniture may continue to “off-gas” potentially toxic fumes for a long time after application or installation. Another health problem associated with a tight home is the relative ease by which viruses and bacteria brought into the home by one person, can readily transfer to other people in the home.
Ozone Cleanse specializes in Environmental Health Consulting and provides Eco Friendly solutions to keep families / businesses healthy all year round. Our process is very effective in removing pollutants and protecting you long after the treatments are performed. Feel free to contact us today with any questions or concerns. Contact Us
Ozone Shock Treatments will clear any space of bad odors, dangerous germs, allergens, and mold spores. BioZone Treatments will keep surfaces clear of theses dangers for up to 90 days. It has been noted that 80% of sickness is transferred via surface contact. The BioZone anti-microbial coating will inhibit the formation of bacterial bio-films. Once applied, it forms a layer of sharp, microscopic spikes that are statically charged. This static charge attracts germs, odors, allergens, and mold. It acts as an air purifier that pulls micro-organisms out of the air and destroys them 24/7. It is non toxic and EPA approved. It is applied to hard and soft surfaces. We can also treat sports equipment, furniture, clothing, and towels. Read More..
Odor Removal NH, Odor Removal Nashua, Pet Odor Removal Nashua, Pet Odor Removal NH, Sanitizing NH, Pet Odors NH, Smoke Odors NH, Apartment Odors NH, Infection Control NH, Air Quality Consulting NH, Antimicrobial Service NH, Sanitizing Service MA, Odor Removal MA
Contact Dan today for a FREE CONSULTATION which includes valuable information about toxic indoor pollutants and how they affect your health.